A beautiful five bedroom family home situated 1.5 km from Mulranny village with beautiful views onto Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick. This 5 bedroomed home on its own grounds and is gated with a large garden – so it is very safe for anybody with small children. It has garden swings, a detached garage, BBQ and garden furniture.
· Spacious kitchen/dining room with a wood burning stove.
· Utility room with washing machine and dryer
· Main bathroom with bath and shower
· Downstairs toilet
· Children’s TV room – Wii console, TV, DVDs
· Sitting room with TV, DVD player and an open fire.
· A small office space ideal for reading.
Sleeps up to 10 in 5 double bedrooms:
· Bedroom 1: King-size bed with sea view
· Bedroom 2: Double bed with sea view
· Bedroom 3: King-size bed with ensuite
· Bedroom 4: Double bed
· Bedroom 5: King-size bed with two singles and shower room. Sea view.
Bedding and towels provided except for beach towels. It has oil central heating.
Mulranny is a beautiful village with wonderful charm. There is no shortage of activities in the area; it is ideal for walking, hiking, fishing (deep sea, shore and river) and swimming both outdoors and in the local leisure centre. The recently opened Greenway cycle track which runs from Westport town to Achill Island so it is perfect for professional and amateur cyclist alike! Bikes are available to rent locally. There is a nine-hole golf links in the village. The nearby towns of Westport and Achill are both well worth a visit with beautiful scenery, fun and folklore.
There are two convenience stores, a post office, pubs, a 4 star hotel, leisure centre and a GP practice in the village.
€1000 per week
For more details and availability please contact:-
Josephine on 087 6482779