Teach O Deagháin is located in Doona, Ballycroy only a short 20 minute scenic drive from Mulranny on the N59 and also the same distance to Bangor Erris.
On your journey to Teach O Deagháin you will be amazed by the spectacular unspoiled landscapes and picturesque views of the renowned Wild Atlantic Way.
This charming cottage is set in a beautiful coastal location surrounded by fabulous mountain views and within walking distance of the shores of The Wild Atlantic Way. The home sleeps 5 comfortably and is in a real “escape from it all” location.
With its unique wild natural landscape, it is the perfect destination to explore the natural ruggedness of this beautiful area. Enjoy our National Park boardwalks or perhaps a cycle on our quiet country roadways.
Ballycroy is home to The Ballycroy National Park Visitors Centre which most recently was awarded a Gold Tier International accreditation for its Dark Skies. Enjoy the fresh country air and appreciate panoramic views of our starry skies as they shimmer brightly overhead.
This cottage is an ideal base from which to explore Achill Island (20 miles away) and the rugged coastline of North Mayo.
In the evening, unwind by the log burning stove and enjoy watching “The Ballroom of Romance” film, which was filmed on location in Ballycroy in 1982 starring the Oscar winning actress Brenda Fricker.
- 2 bedroom ensuite.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons.
- Solid fuel stove and oil central heating.
- Competitive rates fully inclusive of electricity, oil, water, linen and towels.
- Flexible booking arrangements.
- For reviews of this property please visit www.imagineireland.ie ref no. 14998 Teach O Deagháin
- For more information call Dymphna on 086 4006859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org