Idyllic coastal Holiday Home in the West of Ireland… enjoy a stay by the sea and sample the large variety of attractions on offer in this stunning location at 20 Paradise Found, Mulranny F28 A3Y0 Co. Mayo.
Self-catering 3-bedroom house with panoramic views of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick, the pilgrim mountain. The property overlooks Mulranny beach, an EU Blue flag beach and the Great Western Greenway cycle route. This property is situated in the heart of Mulranny village with shops, pubs and restaurants on it’s doorstep. Nearby is the 4* Mulranny Park Hotel with an award-winning restaurant, leisure centre and pool. The village also boasts a 9-Hole Golf Links where golfing and sea views can be enjoyed simultaneously. Fishing, sailing and water sports are available in Mulranny and on Achill island (10 miles). An abundance of walking and cycling routes allow the visitor to enjoy the impressive Nephin Beg mountain range, Atlantic coastal cliffs and Neolithic sites. At the Ballycroy National Park, Atlantic blanket bog and mountain terrain can be explored within a vast, natural wilderness
- Wooden floors throughout this well maintained property
- Three bedrooms (sleeps 7),
- Two bathrooms (1 main, 1 ensuite),
- Standard cooking & laundry utilities,
- Sky TV & WiFi
- Child-friendly with a cot, highchair, stair-gates and fire guards for extra safety. We also include some extras for rainy day activities.
- Dogs are accepted and we provide a dog bed.
Distance to Westport and Castlebar towns (20 miles) and Knock airport (40 miles).
We are competitively priced, agent free and offer a professional service.