A stylish, comfortable house nestled into the hillside at Bunnahowna, Mulranny on a quiet lane, overlooking a beautiful tidal inlet and Clew Bay with magnificent views towards Croagh Patrick.
3 bedrooms – 2 with king size double beds, 1 with twin beds – 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6 (max)
Accommodation downstairs comprises:
- Fully fitted kitchen with oil fired Rayburn (for central heating and cooking) electric hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave
- Open plan eating area with double glazed doors to cosy sitting room with fireplace and sweeping views across Clew Bay to Croagh Patrick
- King Size Bedroom and a Twin Bed Room
- Utility room with washing machine
- Bathroom with Bath, overhead shower and W.C.
- Separate Guest W.C. also
A magnificent master bedroom suite with king-size double bed, en suite bathroom with overhead shower and w.c.
Sitting area with panoramic views across Clew Bay to Croagh Patrick and Clare Island.
Covered drying area. Secure garage with tumble dryer
1 mile from the centre of Mulranny with all that it has to offer including the superb Mulranny Park Hotel with heated swimming pool; 5 minutes from the Great Western Greenway – a 42 km cycling and walking trail from Westport to Achill Sound; cycle hire; golf; walking tours; beaches; pubs and supermarkets
Enjoy all the outdoor activities, or in bad weather, just light the fire, snuggle down with rugs on the comfortable sofas and watch the tide race in and out…….
Oil and electricity metered. Towels and bed linen included. Sorry, no smoking and no pets
Weekly rates by request