Brochán House is located in the village of Mulranny offering spectacular views of Clew Bay and Ireland’s holy mountain, Croagh Patrick.
Two sandy beaches (Blue Flag), golf links course, fishing and the unique Great Western Greeway(42Km. long) are all less than 5 mins. away. The village services of shops, pubs, doctor, hotel with leisure centre, post office and RC church are all within a short walk.
- 4 bedrooms (sleeps 7),
- 2 bathrooms,
- Sitting room with open fire,
- Sun room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen / diner
- Nearly all presenting wonderful natural views.
The house is equipped with all the mod cons to make your stay a memorable experience, as is evidenced by the number of repeat bookings.
Brochán House is an ideal base to further explore:
- Croagh Patrick,
- Achill Island
- Clare Island
- Ballycroy National Park
- Turlough House, National museum of Country Life
- Céide Fields
- Towns of Westport, Newport, Castlebar, Bangor Erris, Belmullet and Ballina.