Stunning Views of the National Park
Wild Nephin House is a spacious modern newly refurbished 4 bedroom house in the National Park area of Ballycroy. It is situated in a quiet location with vast scenic views of the National Park Mountains and with safe, quiet country roads for walking and cycling.
The house can sleep up to 9 people:-
Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom en-suite
Bedroom 2: Standard double
Bedroom 3: Standard twin beds
Bedroom 4: Double and single bed.
- Separate bathroom, hallways, open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area, utility room with washing machine, sunroom/conservatory.
- Lots of parking space.
- Heat/ electricity/ linen/ cleaning included.
- TV with Free to Air Channels
- Ballycroy Visitor Exhibition Centre & Café is just 5 mins drive away.
- Playground & coastal boardwalk 5 Mins drive
- Mulranny 15 Mins drive
- Achill 25 Mins drive
- Castlebar/Westport 40 Mins drive
- Belmullet 35 Mins drive
- Ideal touring base with lots to see & do in just a short drive.
( Beaches, Great Western Greenway cycleway, Old Irish Goat Visitor Centre and Craft Shop, Golfing, Horse-riding, Aquarium (Keel, Achill), Hiking trails, Boat-trips, Water-sports, Clew Bay Cruise, tidal pools, Westport House & Adventure Park, Croagh Patrick climb & the Céide Fields.)
- Suitable for families.
New listing for 2022!
Contact 085-1505702 for price & availability.